Wanderlusts of all ages were treated to a selection of buzz worthy brands in the newest lifestyle center in the South, Commercenter. Fashionistas, foodies and home decorating aficionados flocked to the mall on April 25 & 26, 2015 and were pleasantly surprised to discover new and unique products and delicious treats.
Having organized three trunk shows/bazaars previously, Chief Curators Theresa Leung and Claudine de Leon wanted to try something different – A free spirited event, which they haven’t done before.
If you were not able to make it, here are some of the things you missed:
1. With all the bazaars happening this summer, set-up is essential to differentiate the event and to entice people to come. Curious souls at heart, the Advertising Rockstars took it upon themselves to create the perfect set-up for a bohemian-themed affair.
2. Shoppers were spoiled with FREE jewelry tattoo plus Boho-chic bracelets and headbands. They loved this activity and learned the proper way to tie their DIY bracelets too.
3. While some were busy shopping, others instantly gravitated towards the bar. The Boho Bar made its debut with models offering #LibationsForTheWanderlusts such as sangria, gin & tonic, craft beers and its signature drink — Wanderita, the boho version of Margarita!
4. Caffeine never tasted this good! Habitual Coffee served their beverage using the art of Aeropress — a coffee & espresso maker that shortens brewing time to 30 seconds while reducing the coffee’s bitter taste. Depending on its maker, the right water temperature and pressure can make a big difference.
5. Bow House received quite the attention from dog lovers’ Xandra Rocha and Tweetie de Leon. They couldn’t resist the modern barkiteture – muttresses, bowskets and dome beds! Not only are they for man’s best friend, they are also for man, as some shoppers went home with one for themselves.
5. Real men can bake! The PHAT Boys Janjay Coquilla, Lamont Waters and Anton del Rosario sure can! Their delicious handcrafted ice cream sandwiches were a big hit! They sure know how to charm the ladies! Right Slick Rick?
For more information, you may visit our Instagram @bohobazaarph and check out #WanderAtCommercenter.
Thank you to our partners:
Official Media Partner – Click the City
Photo Coverage – Digiprint
Additional Decors – Om Lifestyle Cafe